Thursday, June 5, 2008

there is a light that never goes out

Jo and I went to go see Rilo Kiley, which was fun, very spur of the moment, and pretty much everything I expected it to be.

I have been working a lot lately, which I don't mind since I love my job. I am currently watching Death Race 2000, and reaping the benefits of free movies really makes me feel like I am carrying on my film education. The basics are covered, and now I get to converse with people about what to watch and have immediate access to it. I am however, sad that I am missing my store's sweet DVD sale (thats like 2 DVDs for $6), BUT i have to miss it on account of my convocation.

I am pretty excited to graduate officially, and I even got a sweet outfit to wear. I can't believe it's final but at the same time i catch myself saying thing like "back when i was in school" like it was ages ago to customers.

ps- life is pretty much awesome right now. awesome in that comfortable happiness that happens at the beginning of summer, where there is always so much to do, but when it comes time to relax, it' possible too. Conversation is so easy because there is less thought about time, for me. There is only floating through an immediate happiness, and I am just enjoying it at this point, ya know. And because of that, I can be confident in what's in store.

sigh.

No comments: