Friday, May 9, 2008

bread becomes toast

the past few days have been filled with interviews and a lot of wandering. it has been really fun though, exploring the city.

so many random and funny things have happened though. on the street car last night, Johannah and I were DYING because this super lanky kid was talking to his mom on the phone. What as so hilarious was the fact that he was practically screaming, and getting so worked up over this one conversation. He kept saying "I have a backpack!! A backpack!!" "Mom, I am on the bus!! the bus!!". We both had to hide our faces because we were laughing so hard.

next order of business, Shy Child. amazing band. you should love them, especially if you are into electroclash with guts. I located the entire CD at it is pretty good, robot rock never sounded so good, i'm sure.

you can check it out here, and other tracks. this blog is always good to look over.
http://theyellowstereo.com/?p=2591

1 comment:

Tj Alston said...

hey you! I don't really have a comment. I just thought it would be fun to tell you about my blog in the comment section of your blog.

http://fortheireyesonly.blogspot.com/

check it.