Friday, May 16, 2008

punchbugied by a stranger

the other day, Jo and I were walking down the street and I saw a beetle so i punch buggied her. As I laughed and walked a bit ahead, another man talking on his cell phone proceeded to punch buggy her too! haha! you know you must be AMAZING at the game when even people you don't know are beating you.

in other news, i adore my job. I work at Queen Video on Bloor St. (drop by if you are in town) and I am starting to get the hang of everything. I'll be working those 12hr shifts in no time. I also get to talk about movies with people, which is a big highlight. AND i get to rent out free non-releases too. The people I work with are chill and we get to play our own music. Usually something hilarious happens every hour. Yesterday this girl came in and told us to remove another girl from her account, because she hates her now. She wanted to give us a picture just in case this girl tried to come in, but we kindly told her it wasn't necessary.

OH AND, to add to the excitement of my life currently, when Jo, Krista, Vic and I were at the Gladstone this guy came and gave Jo and I free tickets to the Patti Smith documentary playing on Monday. I only get so many tickets volunteering at InsideOut, and I though i'd have to miss it. Thankfully i don't. Today is my first shift volunteering from the festival at the ROM, we'll see how it goes. I have to work on my last shift, and they are already short on volunteers, so I feel bad but money overrules.

everyone should check out Ghost of The Russuan Empire. they are a great band, very dark.

No comments: