Thursday, May 1, 2008

quick note

okay, so i made it to Toronto in one piece and am settling in nicely. Today i wandered around for awhile, after thinking i locked myself out of my house (apparently my key opens more than one lock). I also randomly got pink in my hair because i spilled Mac eye shadow in a little box and in the process of putting back in the container i got it on my fingers. I THOUGHT i washed it all off, but then when i went to adjust my hair in the mirror, i noticed it. i really hope it comes out, but the hilarity of the situation is sort of worth it.

I went to Queen video also, and felt immediately at home. They even have a Faster Pussycat Kill Kill poster on their wall. It is signed, but i am not sure if it is by Meyers himself.

I'll fill more in later, but now i have to get ready. OH also, if you are in Toronto, I live on Markham St. (in Portugal Village) so if you are near there give me a call!

No comments: